Wednesday, March 12, 2008

i am responsible

It's amazing how idle I feel, even though I am always doing something. Too much to do I guess. I want to do more. I also don't feel content like I used to. I'm not exactly sure why that is, but I guess I miss the direction I used to have, or the feeling of direction.

I finally begin the German lessons tomorrow. Next week I'm going skiing, and I've been good about working about, writing, and making art, although I wish I was doing more of each. I have quite alot of reading to do as well, but I guess that will always be the case.

I will be finding out about Italy and Sweden soon, in the next 2 weeks and 6 weeks, respectively. I think it will be nice to have some direction again. Not having a second job has been stressful too, one reason I've felt time is passing so fast I suppose. Not working kind of sucks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home