Tuesday, July 18, 2006

subathing on the danau

can't beat that. yesterday i spent the day on a rented bike, riding around the river area, swimming and stuff. sunbathing. im burnt! finally something of a tan. Austria, Öscherreich, has been interesting. Very relxed, slightly more conservative than Germany, although it has more in common with what i saw of Bavaria then Berlin. Lots of Catholics. ALso, in Germany as well, I noticed that German speakers curse in Italian, and all say ciao for goodbye, instead of tsüß. closer culturally than you may expect, altho not nearly as fashionable. I leave for Venezia tonight, which mneans ill be in pisciotta on the 21, friday i think. I can´t wait, three more days.

ALso, the sky is bluer here. (seems to me...it seems to be. I think it is.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home