Saturday, July 08, 2006

a few truisms about london

at least in the summer. this is what I've observed to be true.
-they really do like to queue.
-they really go love football and rugby.
-pubs are all over.
-they do have messed up teeth, for the most part.
-it rains quite a bit, but never really poors.


also, theyre are really a lot of muslims here, mainly from pakistan, i think. in greater london at least. veyr interesting. seemingly well integrated, but i could be wrong on that. kinda like hispanics in the states i guess, altho ive witnessed more racism at home.

BSF tonight. I haven't called anyone I said I would, gragory, morris, and i didnt try and get in touch with rachel's boyfriend. or whtvr. I've been busy. I feel kinda weird calling people I don't know, and I feel like hanging out with Morris outside of the school setting would be awkward, for me at least. I know, I'm silly and I have no excuses.

Well, I leave for Amsterdam early tomorrow morning. World Cup Game is 2moro. Today I'm gonna visit the London Buddhist Centre before goin to the show 2nite. Next update will be from the continent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home