Tuesday, July 04, 2006

night one

well, that was an amazing game, no? i mean, it was kinda boring, in that they were so evenly matched, but it had some great moments, and what an ending! forza italia! eviva! etc etc. anyway, so london is nice. I haven't explored much yet, although after the game ended I walked along the Thames from the Northside, from London Bridge to wherever. Nice view, not too many people. I saw a rat. Reallllly close to me. I'm looking forward to the next few days exploring, going to free museums, and shows and what not, although London still feels very Americanized. Too much money. People here are happier than at home, in NY at least, but still not compared to, say, the southern Italians. I can't wait to get to Pisciotta! and see Lexy and the other girls and whoever is there i know. La ragazze, of course. But anyways,..

Having trouble with payphones so far, so email me for now to stay in touch.

Not a bad first day. I think I'll visit Oxford tomorrow.

K, Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home