Friday, July 25, 2008

the oldest frontier in the americas (is untameable)

I keep losing my posts before I post them, so I am frustrated and will keep this short.

I am currently in Santiago with Rob, after visiting Santo Domingo, Puerto Plata, Sosua, and Cabarete. Alex and ROb went to Cabareta while I was in PP, after meeting some girls on the bus. I went to see Lucia in PP but missed her by about 5 hours. Alex freaked and wanted to leave while I was gone, and after complaining the whole time and loosing the key to the apt he and Rob had, ROb was happy to oblige and put him on a bus. He JUST made it back to the states tho because of delays. Santiago is kind of a disapointment. We leave for Jarabacoa today,a nd then work our way down to Barahona.

I think this trip will produce a book. Lots to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home