Tuesday, August 15, 2006

one last entry

This will be my last entry from the road. I have managed to spend virtually all of my euros (i bough chocolate as i left belgium) and all of my pounds (i only had 25 and change) so this last pound for the internet is it. my oyster, via debbie, card is loaded. all i have to do is wake up and go to heathrow. nice and early. lookin forward to a long day of travel. cant be worse than wenezia to pisciotta, or firenze to paris. i cant wait to write out some of the stuff from my journal and tell everyone about my experiences that i have not had a chance to share yet. pictures will help. ive taken over 1000 on my digital camera, and shot maybe 4 rolls of film.

the baggage restrictions have eased at heathrow so at least i can bring on my ipod, camera, book, and journal. cant wait for ny. i feel like i just left tho. i feel like if i had a travel partner i could stay out for months and not even notice. traveling alone has been a good experience. i have learned alot about myself, and have a clearer idea about what aspects of myself i need to work on improving, and all that.

sleep beckons. goodnight. those of you i know and who are in the northeast of the us, ill be seeing you soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home