Monday, September 04, 2006

TRL shows at bowery

This week was a great week for shows. On monday, Lexy and I drove down to Harrisburg PA with Zak to see a silver mt zion, and then lex and i saw 3 days of shows at the bowery this weekend, in honor of Temporary Residence, a brooklyn based 'post-rock' label, celebrating their 10th anniversary. Artists included Envy, Explosions in the Sky, and Mono, not to mention, Tarental, cex, eluvium, caroline, and others. We also hung out with Jamie and LeAnna this afternoon, and Laura for like 2 minutes... It's always nice to see those girls in the US. So great shows. I can't wait for more time in the city. I have, perhaps, only 4 more months in NY. 2007 I will be away from NY for, I hope, almost the entire year, so I'd like to do all I can while I'm here. I just need to relax and not get so stressed out over applications. Relaxing is part of this gap year thing. .... I'll see what i can do. I'm already not sleeping. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home