Sunday, March 04, 2007

On the road again...

On Monday, after sending out my Fulbright application, I will be leaving for Italy. I am traveling with my dad this time, for only 12 days. Should be a fun little trip, I'm starting to look forward to it. I'm also really excited for San Francisco next month! Can you believe I've never been to California? I'm falling behing in my TSB work, but I've been so distracted by personal stuff, and work, and applications. I'm going to get back on top of it soon.

Anyway, so I'm beginning to get excited about the future again. Multiple layers of rejection, percieved or otherwise, are hard to deal with, but I knew I'd get back up eventually. I have a few ideas for the fall, I just need to make it happen.

I'll update from Rome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home